george d Crt

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Fallbrook, California

Worthless product unable to contact

I bought the Tommy Chong CBD products based on glowing promises and guarantees on a very detailed elaborate website. The cbd products had no effect. I tried to contact them but they do not respond. I rate it a scam. Avoid.

User's recommendation: Avoid

Resolved
Candace P Hpk

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: No confirmation of receipt and NO product

Updated by user Sep 22, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Order arrived 9-21-2020 in full.

Confirmation of order and payment enclosed with order. Company needs to find a way to immediately confirm customer orders and payments upon orders and payments being placed..

Updated by user Sep 22, 2020

Issue has been resolved fully with Tommy Chong's. My CBD order arrived in full yesterday on 9-21-2020.

Enclosed with my order was a slip with confirmation of my payment. I suggest that in the future, this company should find a way to confirm customer payment and order info, immediately upon order being placed.

Updated by user Sep 17, 2020

I have just discovered a shipping confirmation dated for yesterday afternoon 9-16-2020 in my junk mail file. (had checked earlier yesterday!) Still NO confirmation of payment amount but hoping the order arrives.I will keep updates current and let this site know if the order ever arrives.

Original review Sep 17, 2020
Upon my order, the site did not provide confirmation of payment so, I wondered if the order had gone through. I also thought maybe a confirmation of order and receipt would go directly to e-mail. NOTHING. There was also no charge to my credit card showing at that time.Thinking there might be a delay in confirmation or charge I watched e-mail and bank statement for next 48 hours. The CHARGE appeared on my bank statement on September 10th. STILL, no Confirmation and still NO tracking info to my e-mail at all. All attempts to call the phone number TOMMY CHONGS CBD 833 755**** * UT, met with a recording saying they are busy and to leave your info, so they can call you back. I did not leave info. I searched and found another Tommy Chong site and attempted to call that site 833-667-****, thinking I had ordered from a BOGUS site and got the same EXACT recording on that site.You never reach a live person no matter how many times you phone either number/site. On the original order SITE it said it anything ordered on Sept. 8th would be delivered by September 15th. I have received no product as of today September 17th. I notified the bank of possible scam on September 10th once the charge appeared on my bank statement without any further info or ability to contact company. I am in process of disputing charge with bank.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: I would steer clear

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article