DENISE W Xhr

Verified Reviewer

More Intelligent Service Reps Needed

I was looking for a specific product that was not the type for which they are generally known, they just happened to be the only site that seemed to have it. I attempted to place an order with a coupon that was automatically applied but when I tried to check out the coupon disappeared.

I emailed and then called twice when the first attempts elicited no response, to try to find out why the code wasn't still working. I was told that the coupon had expired days before and then was asked to prove that I received the code at all. This was an internal error on their part, and their mistake, but they refused to acknowledge or correct this mistake. I kept sending proof of the coupon and they continued to say it wasn't good enough until they just stopped responding.

The customer service provided was thoroughly *** and the agent had to have been dimmer than a burnt-out bulb to not understand how the information I provided did indeed, prove they had sent the coupon to me after it had expired. Due to this extremely *** service, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Acknowledgment that they did a *** job and a coupon I can actually use that exceeds the one I tried to use for 20% off.

User's recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Marina D Trj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Moscow, Moscow

Didn’t get my order

Unfortunately, I can not evaluate the quality of the products, because I didt receive my order. The seller is very irresponsible and says that this is not his problem, that I paid for the order and did not receive it, because he received my money and therefore even this is no longer his problem. The only thing that the seller wrote to me is that he will return me money for the order if there will be an answer from the USPS about that the order is lost. I received such a response from the USPS, after which the seller stopped responding to my mails altogether and simply completely disappeared! It is the most disgusting seller I have ever met. If you want to spend money nowhere and not get your order, then you are here.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy here

Steven H Ljd
map-marker Seattle, Washington

Order update

I waited one month before checking status of my order via email. The employee explained that one item was back ordered for at least another month, but would send out immediately what they did have. Unfortunately, three weeks later, i still haven't received anything. I called customer service and was told the same reason for the delay, but that they would ship what was available asap. Lol.. I'll wait 2 more days to receive a shipping notification before canceling this order.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Not recommended

Scammer

This is a scammer company that should be investigated. Fraud company illegal charge and never send items.

User's recommendation: Avoid and report this fraud company

map-marker Bradford, England

Extortionate Customs Charge for UK Shipping

Company combined two orders into one shipment. This caused the direct result of a very large customs charge on my parcel, even when I paid an already large international shipping rate (what is the purpose of this high rate if it does not cover the full cost of shipping?) The company have been very abrupt with emails, and their customer service is lacking. I would not recommend purchasing from them if you are a UK customer as they are not very helpful or clear about shipping costs then leading into higher costs. The parcel itself was also very slow to be sent out, which though understandable at this point in time, adds to the frustration of having to pay so much for shipping.

User's recommendation: Don't buy if living in UK

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article