Emiya Knv
map-marker Denver, Colorado

MY HAIR IS GONE AND COLOR IS OFF TOLGA TASKIN

i went to Tolga Taskin Salon in cherry creek while i was in town from Dallas.First off the Owner Tolga TAskin is a ego maniac and thinks that he is a Model or something he looks like a *** and he is! Ladies from one Cougar to Another KEEP your Daughters away from him, also LADIES STAY AWAY he Told me I look like Jennifer Aniston so gave me this terrible cut and color the two of them, the colorist and TOLGA the stylist together they seemed to ruin my life with destroying my hair...I urge and advise to do your do diligence and from what have been told Imo not the only one who has complained against him, also His breath was horrible and he was thinking he was a model or better yet movie star-he is a fake...TOLGA TASKIN SALON SUCKS!!!!!! 724c78
Loss:
Guest

Owner should file harrasment complaint

map-marker Denver, Colorado

MY HAIR CUT AND COLOR IS THE WORST

i went to Tolga Taskin Salon in cherry creek while i was in town from Dallas. First off the Owner Tolga TAskin is a ego maniac and thinks that he is a Model or something he looks like a *** and he is! Ladies from one Cougar to Another KEEP your Daughters away from him, also LADIES STAY AWAY he Told me I look like Jennifer Aniston so gave me this terrible cut and color the two of them, the colorist and TOLGA the stylist together they seemed to ruin my life with destroying my hair... I urge and advise to do your do diligence and from what have been told Imo not the only one who has complained against him, also His breath was horrible and he was thinking he was a model or better yet movie star-he is a fake...TOLGA TASKIN SALON SUCKS!!!!!!
Loss:
Guest

This bad review could not be farther from the truth. If he mentioned that you look like Jennifer Aniston it was either to be personable or to help guide you in what looks best on you. Been going to Tolga for 14 years now.

Guest

I went there as we'll he looked like a *** guy I've herd terrible things about this salon

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-783602

Tolga is an excellent person as well as a stylist.I have known the guy for 25 years.

So, I would know. When I lived in CO, he was my best friend.

He is not bad at all. In fact, that word is so childish and stupid.

He is a very loyal friend and a decent person.

Any person would be so lucky to have him to do their hair.Ace J.

Guest

tolga is the best its funny how people hate on the SUPER STARS!!!! :) :) :) :)

terrible

LADIES WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER :grin

Guest

wow thats not good i dont want my hair cut there

View more comments (6)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article