Refund my credit card not member

refund my credit card never was memmber,did not authorize any payment plus how did you get my information??????i,gary.herman@***.com respone now:::credit card scam sign *** off consumer.o00ps mvq todaysescapes is the company that charge my acct. for 19.95 on3/8/2011 it a good thing i check my acct 3/9/2011 late wed. night,but will be calling frist thing in the morning .phone# 1-88*-234-**** .gary.herman@***.com ok found also another transaction company name value plus charge my acct.for 20.00 usa dollars.information phone#1-80*-475-**** or 1-80*-475-**** or 1-95*-258-**** I will be calling until full refund from both scams.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

$29.95 was stolen from my credit card.

This company stole my money; pure and simple!!!These theives collected my financial info from another site and used it to extract money from my debit card. This is a practice that is very wrong. I really don't know why the internet is not policed better than it is. I have never been to the site that took my money. Beware of CLASSMATES.COM AND PEOPLEFINDER...There are sites that are reputable and then there are sites like PRIVACY MATTERSand TODAYS ESCAPES..Between these two theiving companies, I am out of $55.00!!!! When I called these two companies I am put on hold and never connected with an agent; all of them were constantly busy with other customers;yeah, right.
ID
#196408 Review #196408 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Matthews, North Carolina

About

TODAYS ESCAPES Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.todaysescapes.com/Help/MembershipTerms
TODAYS ESCAPES Privacy Policy
The membership program understands how important privacy is to Company's members. Generally, TODAYS ESCAPES gather two types of information. The second type of information is technical and statistical information that is collected automatically whenever The Client of TODAYS ESCAPES visit Company's Web site. This type of information may include things such as The Customer's IP address, operating system, type of browser and Web site activity. TODAYS ESCAPES collect this data to help The Company improve the quality of TODAYS ESCAPES's' Web site and make The Customer's visits to the site easy, convenient and meaningful. TODAYS ESCAPES do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. The membership program was marketed and distributed by Adaptive Marketing LLC or FYI Direct LLC, marketing solutions companies. Third-party vendors, including Google for example, show ads on the internet.
To read more: https://www.todaysescapes.com/Help/Privacy
Summary

Todays Escapes is a membership program that gives members an opportunity to save money on shopping and entertainment. Today's Escapes offers a wide range of shopping options, theme park and movie tickets, accessories, and dining options. If you want to have fun, go for shopping and save money, Today's Escapes is the very membership program you should become a member of. Millions of consumers have already made sure Today's Escapes really allows saving money. Today, saving money is quite hard, so the program allows consumers saving their finance. With Today's Escapes you get more while spending less.

TODAYS ESCAPES reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article