Armani Scott of Tocolu Studios conned me of out of $5000

I hired this clown in May of 2010 for a professional quality video shoot which was supposed to be finished by June 2010. On August 27th, 2010 he still did not finish, stiffed one of the models that appeared in the video for her last payment, and didn't complete any of the videography or editing. He basically put himself out in the marketplace as a professional film producer, but he is a clown. Not a producer. Most horrible person to work with. Now I have to sue him. He is unresponsive to calls and emails, and he has no artistic talent. His value added was non-existent. I blame myself, though, I knew that I shouldn't have hired him when I saw how unprepared he and his marijuana-smoking photographers were during our first meeting. You would have thought that my partner and I simply walked in off the street instead of showing up for the scheduled meeting. Do not hire this guy. He sucks. I know he's an attorney also, but I don't know if he screwed any clients in that area, but I would be better safe than sorry. I wish I was when I smelled the *** smoke that was wafting through his "studio."

The complaint is erroneous and mean-spirited.

I worked for Mr. Samuel in 2010 on a corporate video production.

The contract agreement was for $7,500.00 of which Mr. Samuel paid $5,000.00. We declined additional payment in an effort to conclude the relationship swiftly and professionally while protecting ourselves.

Client was chronically late to scheduled shoots which contributed to the delay in completing the video presentation. An additional day of filming was scheduled on Father's Day and in an attempt to service the client.

Client was unprofessional in his communication with me (constant use of profanity and threats of violence) causing concern for our physical safety.

Client was hand delivered a finished product as per our agreement;

Client demanded outrageous and unreasonable edits and changes to the product that were not contracted and untenable in light of his erratic behavior.

Unsolicited and without prior complaint by client, independent contractor staff working on project were identified and terminated by me for lack of professionalism.

All staff who worked on the project were paid for their services.

Client has not brought any action against me or TocoLu Studios.

Complaint is a smear. It is unfortunate that client is unhappy, but his erratic behavior makes maintaining a professional relationship with him difficult.

We consider this matter closed unless additional smear attempts necessitate further action

ID
#203718 Review #203718 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York

About

Summary

2425. The Onion. 636. The Outer Rim Collectibles. 2771. The Studio Ink Press. 241 ... TocoLu Studios presents "THE MAJESTICS" 2261. Tokidoki. 2775. Tomorrows ...

Tocolu Studios reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article