False Advertising

Toblackpink Com - False Advertising
I ordered a large dog pool from PlaceClass.com (as of today it seems they changed their name to toblackpink.com). I instead received a very small pool. Although the site's measurement are correct at 80CM, the photos are deceptive that the large pool fits large dogs. I assumed it was a typo that the pool was 80 cm, as the photos show 2 large dogs in the pool. I have a medium-sized Aussie that barely fits in the pool I received. I confronted the company via email asking if they sent the correct pool. They said, in writing, that in fact their photos were misleading but because the measurements do in fact say 80 cm, I recd the correct pool. I began the return process. First they offer a $5 discount on the $54.98 pool, then a $10 discount. I refused as I pad for a $98 pool on sale for $54.98. They said that I was better off taking their offer as it would cost at least $20usd to return the pool to China. I still wanted a full refund as I felt like this was false advertising. They require. Tracking # so the least cost to return via USPS was $68! Making NO financial sense to return for more than what I pd. Their final offer was a refund for $19.98 on the $54.98 pool and I had to keep the foot bath (it's so not a large dog pool), which is so small I can't even use it. I attempted to leave a negative review along with a picture of the pool they promote on their site and the pool I actually received... the review does not show up on their website...of course. I have a feeling, since I accepted their forced refund" of such a small amount, that I'm stuck with this tiny foot bath. But I still wanted to file this complaint as I don't feel it's fair the way they are taking financial advantage of American consumers with their deceptive advertising of products that are not at all as they are pictured.

User's recommendation: Order from American based companies for refund and return purposes.

ID
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article