Short Review on August 02, 2016

Anything goes in this rv park. Theft, drugs, junk collecting, homeless people, felons, mentally ill..you name it.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Manager Lied & Abused Tenant

I am full time RV'er. Owner of Toad Hollow RV Park near Smithville, Tx told me park was quiet, after I moved in they ran a pump with loud motor for several hours most days. I complained, they got nasty. I moved to a different lot. She refused to mow around my RV, refused to deliver my mail and frequently sent me nasty emails. I found another park. On moving day, I couldn't move until 4pm. Manager advised me checkout was noon and charged me $20 for 4 hours stay. I am disabled senior living on Social Security.

I've been here for two weeks now and have had no complaints or issues with anything around here. Its quiet, everyone is friendly, and keeps to themselves. Overall I couldn't ask for a friendlier park.

My goodness Jean, I know you have had trouble finding a park to make you happy, and I hope you finally have. We tried to mow around your RV and every time we did you complained about the noise.

You even gave us a list of times and days when you would allow us to. We always delivered your mail and you were never sent any nasty emails. We went out of our way to try to please you, but that was impossible..

You knew about our checkout policy, which is common practice. I have learned that you cannot always please everyone, but our many happy tenants make up for that.

Toad Hollow Management.

View more comments (1)
ID
Austin, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article