I would never use TNT travel of Boston

I traveled from New Hampshire to Logan airport - parked my car in "paid for" lot and got to the airport with plenty of time. We waited... and waited... we were supposed to fly out at noon on a Saturday. After 2 hours, finally someone from TNT came out and told EVERYONE to go home and come back at midnight! We had been waiting in line for our wonderful vacation! Some people said, hey, we traveled from Vermont. The two TNT people took each person "case by case". They gave me a $15.00 "food" certificate good at the airport (that does not buy much). I decided to drive back home to New Hampshire.. I could not sit and wait for 12 hours.... I returned to Logan and parked again (more cost) and then lined up again with the same group of people. We were passed through security and told to wait at the terminal. Seemed like a minor bump in the road... don't let it ruin your fun filled vacation... There were a couple hundred people - a whole plane full. We waited upstairs at the gate. And we waited... Around 2 am, the heat went off. I figure the heat is on a timer. All the lights went off except at the very gate we were all waiting and sitting. No lights in the corridors. Everyone was getting more and more upset. Around 2:45 am, a jet pulled up to the gate. NO ONE from TNT was around to answer any questions. All the passengers were wondering, WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON. Finally, the gate opened, we all went on board. Instead of landing in Cancun and being at the hotel on Saturday at 4:00 pm (in time for cocktails and supper), we arrived in Cancun on Sunday @ 8 am. By the time I arrived at the hotel, it was late morning. I lost a whole day. The following Saturday, when it was time to return, guess what? All the same people waited in Cancun for 5 hours! Because the flight was "delayed"; no TNT people to tell us what the *** WAS GOING ON. When I got home, I called TNT Travel. I told them about the problem. I told them I felt like I had only gotten a 6 day vacation, instead of 7 days and wanted to be refunded for one day. I got a coupon for $100 good for my next TNT vacation. Not good enough. I complained to the TNT Company, the BBB and the Attorney Generals office. How does that Rolling Stone's song go – "I got no satisfaction". I would never, never take another TNT vacation! There is no customer service. I guess you get what you pay for.
ID
East Kingston, New Hampshire

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article