Do NOT buy anything from this company!

I bought a Virginia Pine tree from this company for my daughter's wedding gift. It took me almost six weeks to get them to send me the tree after multiple phone calls and emails. They said I didn't pay, however the auto-receipt email I received from them showed otherwise. They said I had to prove to them I paid. I sent them the auto-receipt email they sent to me. They said they couldn't find a record of payment in their system. I sent them a copy of my debit card statement. They said that wasn't good enough because it didn't show my account number. I sent them a copy of the statement from my bank. They finally said they would send the tree, which took another two weeks. The tree they sent did not look healthy. The bottom branches were brown. I called and they said that was normal and to plant it anyway, which I did. Within two weeks the entire tree turned brown and all the needles fell off. I called the company and they said they were the sales department and didn't deal with the warranties and I had to call another number. They then said I had to pay to send the dead tree back to them in order for them to send me another tree, and I would have to pay for the additional shipping to send me a replacement tree. Extremely poor policies, guarantee, and customer service. DO NOT do any business with this company! They have several "affiliated companies", but it is all the same company. Do not do business with any of them!
ID
Cons
  • Unrealistic plant guarantee
  • Hours of my life i will not get back
  • Extremely poor customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article