T M H M R has reduced my food stamps to $16 a month

My food stamp allotment recently underwent review. When I filed I was working part time and my partner got 600+ a month on SSI. We were told I could make up to 1500 a month and no changes. Now, I'm drawing $1239 on SS. The cut out allotment to $16. They just say that our data changed and that is the way it is. Has anyone else had this kind of problem. It isn't fair and I don't know how we are going to make it on what little we draw. I have tried to be honest and aboveboard when dealing with the government. Now I know why so many people just flat lie about their circumstances. I guess I should have just left things the way they were.

iF IT ain't broke... or shall I say if YOU ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Now ya *** on here crying and wanting advise how u gon' feed your family? Honesty isn't always the best policy. But you were Gold and had to go F that up!

Send me your addy, I can use my card to get your family some groceries. Next time keep your stink mouth shut!

ID
#191230 Review #191230 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hawkins, Texas

About

Summary

Global Left Nav: depts/template/globalLeftNavTTU. Texas Tech ... of Mental Health and Mental Retardation (TMHMR), a Regional Manager of Clinical Outcome ...

TMHMR reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article