map-marker Houston, Texas

Homeowner Beware

Billy Seiter with Titan Homes was contracted to build our house in 2011. Without boring you with all the details, he is a smooth talker who will talk circles around you all while lying in your face. He owes us $80,000+ and went so far to tell us he was on the way to the bank to make a deposit which never happened. This run around went on for several months. We finally hired an attorney and now he claims we owe HIM money. Good thing we tape recorded all our conversations, including the ones with him telling us he was on the way to the bank. As if that's not bad enough, there is a long list of incomplete items and several major things that are totally screwed up in our home. We have estimates of $25,000 - 30,000 just to fix the main fireplace in the living room because it was not constructed properly and is completely non-functional. So much for the 5 year warranty!
Thresia Iol

We are currently in litigation with Titan Homes. Our construction project dragged out over much of 2016. I don't want to say too much, because we have a trial date set for June 18.

Guest

We have had a lot of trouble with Billy Sieter from Titan Homes too. Is there a way we could contact you?

Thresia Iol
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1206507

I'd be curious to hear your story. We were househunting from California over one weekend, and our realtor encouraged us to bring Billy to our second showing.

the realtor's recommendation carried more weight that it should have. I'd sue him too, if I though I had a chance.

Kiyon Eyf
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1206507

Was this ever resolved?

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Kiyon Eyf

He put in a very weak beam over our lower living space. We sued him and got $5000.

It cost more to sue him, but I wanted to make sure he had a judgment against him. He is completely clueless about how incompetent he is, and that is why he is so dangerous.

View more comments (4)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article