Had To Remove By Calling Ploice

I only needed a simple satellite connetction traced and connected in the attic. This should have been a ten minute job..max! After an hour of doing everything but getting the job done...by now, this guys was trying to get a signal at the TV that was working BEFORE he arrived...He was trying to get a signal on a received he had disconnected. While walking throughthe room he asked if we had a signal. I said "no, but this TV was working fine before you got here". He replied, "that's what you say". After an hour of not knowing what he was doing, or stalling to add another hour, and insulting me, I told him to pack his things and get out. After I told him three times to leave, I had to call the police in order to get him out of my home. Is this the sort of "quality" contractors Service Magic provides? This will be the last time I use Service Magic. Also, if you are in the Houston, Texas area, I would stay clear of Titan Communications 3214 Vanity Drive Pearland, Texas 77584 281.383.9977 & 713.301.0548

It was four years ago. Until I received the email update I had forgotten about the issue.

Jason, it's not an issue of if you believe me or not. If you wish to use their services, I don't care.

ujvvabq

Seems like he did not believe you. I don't know if I believe you either. It is one work against another.

View more comments (2)
ID
Houston, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

L-3 Communications Titan is a leading provider of comprehensive information and ... other government customers, L-3 Communications Titan's business focus includes: ...

Titan Communications reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article