AVOID All Season tire co. WORST place for tires!

Purchased 6 new tires from Paul at All Season Tire Co. in Bloomington MN. for my dually, spent over $900 on 9/15/2011, they broke the mirror off and said they'd reimburse me for the cost, drove the truck home and it shook so badly on the highway that I could hardly keep it on the road. Drove back and they found the front wheel installed improperly. 12/27/11 faxed Paul an invoice for reimbursement and got no reply. 3/22/12 drove back to the store in Bloomington and asked to speak to the owner or manager, Paul claimed neither was available, accused me of breaking the mirror off myself despite the note on the invoice saying they were responsible. Paul made threats used vulgar profanity, came around the counter and tried to physically attack me and had to be restrained by another employee otherwise I would have been assulted! This is a fly by night operation, the absolute WORST shopping experience I've ever had, horrible customer service and employees that should be in jail! AVOID All Season tire company or tirezoo.com, as if your life depended on it!!!!
ID
Burnsville, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article