Tipton Honda Customer Care Review

I had a 3 o'clock appt for an oil change. I pulled up to the oil express lane. It is now 434 and i am still waiting for my oil change.
ID
Willowbrook, California
Service
Tipton Honda Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Tipton honda el cajon ca unethical liars

company sold me used car. It smelled at time of purchase, they said they'd clean it. I discovered later floor rug was mildewed and found embedded old food (ugh) under clean-topped plastic seat frame covers. How could that have happened? All Tipton says is "you signed and as-is" contract. " Wow. Also, their sales department and service departments are inept. Can't be trusted at all. They were incapable of installing items they sold me. Other shops had no trouble. Calls to Honda itself yield nothing but "I'm sorry for your troubles." This is my first and last Honda.

Service department charges about 70% more than other compitent repair facilities. My 2004 Honda Pilot transmission gave out at 70,000 miles.

I limited into their facility and was quoted $6,300 for a transmission replacement. I didn't realize that that was$2,300 more than anyone else has been charged throughout the U. S. until doing a computer search.

To add insult to injury they called me to authorize an additional $2,000 charge to remove 4 bolts which hold the transmission in place. That would be $500 per bolt. I quickly went to their shop and told them that there was no way I would submit to extortion and they backed down. Next they told me the work would need "alignment" costing $200.

I told them to forget the alignment. All told, Tipton Honda wanted me to pay $8,500 for a job that should cost less than $4,000.

Going to Tipton Honda is like going to a Los Vegas casino. They will try to take all your money and your shirt as well.you should avoid this place unless you are very wealthy.

ID
San Diego, California
Loss

About

Top Tipton Honda Services

Customer Care

Summary

Tipton Honda is a dealership company which is based in Cajon, CA. Tipton Honda offers new Honda cars Honda Accord Coupe, Honda Accord Sedan, Honda Civic Coupe, Honda Civic Hybrid, Honda Civic Sedan, Honda Civic Si Coupe, Honda Civic Si Sedan, Honda CR-V, Honda CR-Z, Honda Crosstour, Honda Fit, Honda Insight, Honda Odyssey, Honda Pilot, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Accord Plug In Hybrid, etc. as well as a choice of pre-owned inventory of different makes which involves Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, MINI, Mazda and Toyota, etc. The company offers Genuine Honda Parts and Accessory. Services and finance options are also available. Tipton Honda provides financing for new cars, as well as it can assist in used car financing.

Tipton Honda reviews and complaints

Tipton Honda is ranked 163 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article