Short Review on April&nbs-04:00;06,&nbs-04:00;2017

I'm getting fired !! For what ??

Tiny House Life Space - Review in Home Construction and Repair category

We would like to know why it takes this company several weeks if not months just to draw the plans and get something going? Our calls have gone unanswered several times. Why should we pay anything up front for time wasted? It looks like we may be going elsewhere and are really disappointed in Mr. Polk.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Cruise Izr

Hi All. Tiny House Life Space designs and builds custom tiny houses.

Like most companies, we charge for design services, although we understand that some builders do not. Thus, we require a design contract and a deposit in order to begin work on design drawings. We are happy to talk to prospective clients about their needs and desires and guide them in a direction that works for them, but we only move forward with plans and construction when a contract is in place. I realize that some think design services should be free and custom plans should be forthcoming without a contract, and to the extent I may not have communicated that clearly, I take full responsibility.

We love our customers and work hard to deliver quality design and construction. Thank you for your comment.James Polk, Architect and Founder

Guest

I can see clearly now that I'm unemployed by this company. Never will I give so much of myself again nor will I become such close friends with my boss. Thanks for nothing !!

Guest

I was having to do all of the work by myself and had a lot of responsibilities. I worked a lot of overtime and even put in many hours without pay.

You need to go to tiny house life space and talk to someone in person.

There is always someone there. All I can say is I'm sorry.

View more comments (2)

Tiny House Life Space - Makers Of Tiny Houses And Sheds Review

Tiny House Life Space, LLC in Prentiss, Mississippi is a fraud. The makers of tiny house and garden shed. They have been in business one year with no profits coming in. The owner, James Ray Polk claims to have contracts and dealers with other companies in Louisiana and Georgia. None of this is true and they have not rolled out the first tiny house. Mr. Polk has said that the company has an investor and he has had several interviews with newspapers and TV stations. Some of the citizens of this town believe he may be doing something dirty. Also, there are no safety measures being taken. As far as we know, there are only 4 or 5 employees.
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Guest

I think you're right. I've been inside and there's hardly anything or anyone there. In order to make a business work you need employees and equipment.

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article