Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King

Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King
Update by user Jul 02, 2017

Chris Brennan, owner of Tint King, used a bait and switch tactic. After he had my car in the garage working on car I was charged more money than agreed upon.

I also have bubbles under the tint, and unsatisfactory tint job. At the end, he would except cash to avoid paying taxes, when it's clearly marked that he excepts credit cards and I was told I could pay by credit card.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2017
These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage tinting the car, while threatening you with a mechanics lein if you don't pay Chris Brennan cash. They collect large amounts of cash daily, due to the fact they make customers pay by cash, because Chris Brennan is paranoid that someone will chargeback their credit card. Today, 6/30/2017 I had my windows tinted by Tint King. They made several mistakes and had to reinstall new tint on 4 of the windows that had debris and bubbles underneath the tint. I had them tint another car before and I asked them to tint my car the exact same way as last time, so all the windows have the same percentage of tint. I was then told by the owner Chris Brennan that I now owe 549.00 to do what I asked from the very beginning. I was originally quoted 339.00 and that was also what I was charged last time. I finally decided that I would pay to avoid the threat and confrontation of Chris Brennan trying to hold my car on a mechanics lein. I was then told by Chris Brennan that he will only accept cash. The police were eventually called out and the situation was resolved. Chris Brennan will find a way to nickel and dime you, and only take cash to avoid paying taxes. Very shady business. The police told me this is not the first time they've been called out to Tint King. If you are caught in this position, you can always rip off the tint and take your car with no repercussions. If you leave with the tint on your car with out meeting Chris Brennan's demands you could possibly be charged with theft. At the end of the day it's probably best to avoid Tint King and Chris Brennan.

I had the same problem with bubbles underneath the tint from Tint King.

Oh yeah, I love those chubby guys with no neck.

He looks pretty hot to me.

This place is shady. I had a similar experience with Chris at Tint King. Don't waist your time or money, there are better places out there and safer locations.

View more comments (3)
ID
Indianapolis, Indiana
Service
Tint King Window Tinting
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article