Don't use Tinkerswitch to build your website, app or anything!!!

I commissioned Alex Jordaan from Tinkerswitch to build a web app 9 months ago. He was very quick to send over a proposal and super enthusiastic about getting going. His prices were also very reasonable, so I decided to go ahead and use him. The deposit was paid straight away (we agreed 3 payments based on work he completes) and I was expecting to get going and loads of emails to come from him as this app is pretty complex. But nothing came! The deadline approached and then I got an excuse email about needing more time because he was working on another clients project. A few weeks later I got another email saying he was going on holiday so there would be another delay. And so it went, excuse after excuse. This continued for 9 months and I am still in the same position!!! Just this morning I got another email from him when he was supposed to be delivering the tool in 2 days saying it will be 2 or 3 more weeks!!! Either this guy is the worst time manager or he's a scam artist and I will never actually get the app. I am writing this complaint because I want to warn anyone thinking about using him. If it helps just one person stay away from him then I have succeeded.
ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article