Tina Janel Detroit area makeup artist- terrible makeup artist and malicious gossiper www.tinajanel.c

Tina Janel at www.tinajanel.com is a terrible make up artist. I would not recommend you to hire this artist for any event or occasion. She was hired to apply make up for a wedding I was in. My biggest compliant about the make up art was most of the bridal party's make up looked oily, greasy, shiny etc. and a mess including the bride. Even the groom told us we all looked shiny. In addition to her make up ARTISTRY being a total mess!!! She was also a malicious gossiper. DO NOT HIRE SHE WAS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!! If you tell her you don't like her make up art she will retaliate by spreading malicious gossip that will ruin great friendships..Warning!!! Please hire some one else….

Good afternoon. As the professional makeup artist mentioned in the aforementioned rant from a hostess, Venus Hurst, in a wedding in September 2012.

I’ve contacted an attorney several times regarding her “anonymous” posts, but have had trouble getting them removed.

The bride, Naomi Tyler, gave positive feedback regarding her services and has since booked me 3 separate times for makeup needs. I was simply caught in the crossfire of a friendship disagreement. Please see the feedback I personally received from the bride:

OMG Tina!

I am truly sorry you received such a nasty message from someone I've considered a friend. This is not a reflection of how I or any of the other girls feel. I only received positive feedback from all my girls regarding their makeup and the pics are beautiful. And for the record ALL three times you have done my makeup my husband and I was 100% satisfied.

I appreciate you making me aware of this communication and hope that you can service me in the future.

Naomi Tyler

Nonetheless, this post is not a true reflection of my personality, character, or skill set as a professional makeup artist. Regards, Tina Janel

ID
Southfield, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article