Timeshare Relief Reviews

Show reviews that mention
service timeshare refund services vacation money relief transfer calls customer
Filter review

Short Review on May 09, 2016

I used Timeshare Relief a few years ago for my property in Myrtle Beach. I had no issues with the transfer, other than the cost. I never tried to use their resort services.
Sterling, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Will not honor agreement

I gave them $3,000 to transfer my timeshare out of my name and in returned they promise I would be able to book time through their Vacation Smart program with my resort with no problems. Vacation Smart has substandard timeshares and my resort is not available. Because I gave them extra time to fulfill their agreement I went past the 3 days to cancel. When I request a refund I was threaten with a law suit and was told I would never see my money. No one will return your calls . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have terrible customer services and in they have NO customer service. I have been ripped off.

Timeshare industry is known for being very susceptible to scams; however, timeshare properties are still a successful business for most resorts. In these times of rough economy, it is important to take care of our money, and timeshares are not in the way to achieve the financial security that we are all looking for.

Learn more about timeshares and how to get out of the contract in case you have been scammed. http://www.timesharescam.com/

saw your complaint and I know it has been some time. Unfortunately, I was a sales rep in the industry.

After being ripped off myself from the developer, I began helping people terminate their contracts. It is possible to legally stop all fees and ownership. you can call anytime. This is NOT A SCAM!

I am an individual who has researched and decided to go another way. godsman73@***.com

Thanks,

Timeshare Relief is a company based on Torrance, California. They claim to have successfully helped over 85,000 timeshare scam victims, and to provide their clients a 100% guaranteed solution.

They help their clients, by removing their names from the contract and by transferring the title to someone else. Timeshare relief is, per se, a timeshare transfer company. According to the BBB, there is an alert the business and a total of 17 complaints since March 10, 2013. The company is NOT BBB accredited.

Due to the infraction of several laws, in 2012, Timeshare Relief had to pay a penalty of $13,950 USD. http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/174-timeshare-relief/

#741901

They are a scam and use the Vacation clubs to *** out of money. They will do ANYTHING and everything they can to extend you pass your 3 day right to cancel.

That's the game with these people. As long as they can buy 3 days of time telling you whatever they need to then they have you by contract.

Total scam company with *** running it. Shut this place down immediately.

View more comments (3)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Timeshare Relief Fails to provide Relief!

I contracted with Timeshare Relief one and half years ago and they still have not been able to properly transfer my four properties. The transfer companies they use are not capapble on doing the job properly. In fact, they are so bad that in one case they actually transferred one of my properties back to myself!!!! There is absolutely nobody in customer service that can do anything other that type your complaint into a computer and tell you that someone will get back to you. Then they do not return your phone calls. Furthermore the sales reps will do nothing to help you once you sign the dotted line. There is absolutely no accountability.

any one has any experience with relief solutions international?

The company is NOT BBB accredited. Due to the infraction of several laws, in 2012, Timeshare Relief had to pay a penalty of $13,950 USD:

View more comments (1)
Newark, New Jersey

Timeshare Relief versus Relief

TimeshareRelief.com (and it's spinoffs and franchises) charge you $5,000 to give them your timeshare. They will tell you to write it off as a bad investment (illegal). The IRS will tell you it's just a fool's financial decision loss and pay your full taxes. CommunityHealthTraining.org is a charity that does the same thing for $500 and you get a legal IRS $5,000 income deduction for it. The IRS will give you a refund for $5,000 x your income tax bracket percentage.. If you're in a 25% tax bracket you'll get $5,000 x 25% = $1,250 back as a tax refund for the donation.

The non-profit healthcare outfit is a charity like any other. It will accept any donation it can convert into cash for operating expenses.

The transaction is 100% safe and 100% legal. The donor can choose any title escrow company they wish to do the work. The title escrow company holds all funds until the final title is recorded. Until them if it doesn't go through the title escrow company is required by law to refund the money to the donor.

Only when it's done does the new title and any services fees payable to the charity get sent out.

Donate for a Cause is a good charity, but they have only recently begun taking title into their own name. Before they would only have the donor keep the title while they tried to sell it. Now, if they take title themselves they charge up to $3,500 as their fee.

We only charge $500 and have been doing this a lot longer than DFAC. This is still a lot less than TimeshareRelief and it's affiliates charge.

I

how is a np healthcare outfit involved in timeshare donation? I haven't heard of them.

I used Donate for a Cause to donate my timeshare. It was easy and my tax deduction was 100% legal.

View more comments (3)
Los Angeles, California

Hotel Chain Melia, club Melia timeshare scam

I was sucked into buying a timeshare with hotel melia "club melia" tropical. My 1st visit took place in July with family. 1st thing we realized was poor service, room we were given had broken A/C regulator, busted sofa bed. Unable to fix, they moved us to another non-club meila room. It had nothing of what I had contracted in timeshare. 2 days in that room and fighting with staff to move us. Finally day 3 they said they would move us, but not until 6PM that afternoon. 3 days down the crapper on a 7 day vacation. Needless to say, we demanded a refund of the money paid for the 7 days and cut our vactation short. I am now fighting constantly with the A*&hole that sold me this crapshare. I've demanded a cancelation of the contract and full refund since they breached their part by not providing me with the contracted services and room. Any help will be greatly appreciated. den.chav@***.com

Thanks,

The company is NOT BBB accredited. Due to the infraction of several laws, in 2012, Timeshare Relief had to pay a penalty of $13,950 USD.

Visit my site at www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com I can help you get out and not charge you thousands to do it. I charge 285 dollars then 9% of the amount we get back from the timeshare.

@Jim G Nhq

I'm curious how you help owners get rid of their timeshares. I get the impression you're a dealer or broker who charges a fee to market a timeshare plus a percentage commission when it's sold.

That's no problem. I think I may be able to help you on problem cases.

Yea, we bought the Melia Vacation Package and still unable to use it. It is a scam for sure.

Paid alot of money for it and probably will not get anything back. I do not reccomend this timeshare.

#619550
@PissedConsumer477419

Same for us ! I bought a 50k contract with club melia and I didnt use it !!!

Unable to use it in 2 years !!!

Gonna lose my points for the first year and money !!! This is a scam and IM going to take procedures !!!

View more comments (5)
ID
#192686 Review #192686 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dubai, Dubai
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article