Timeless Imagery Reviews

Show reviews that mention
pictures natasha photos experience customer school daughters customer service daughters pictures attitude
Filter review

Natasha is a horrible business person

Natasha is a horrible business person and just a horrible person in general. I have never dealt with such a stunningly absurd amount of total disregard for anyone else before. I have heard her say things such as "Well, I used to be a ***, I know how to get money from people." I have seen her GRAB a childs head and *** it around while they were sitting to pose. Unfortunately that child was also special needs and started to cry. Her bedside manner doesn't even resemble professionalism. The other guy/ business partner is very kind however. And I feel very sorry for him. He was sweet, patient, gentle and very accommodating. I would say that if this business was to go anywhere the only way to do that would be to cut Natasha out completely. I have read a number of reviews online and have spoken to people and it seems that the problem is her. I would say maybe if she tried to become more professional and perhaps took an anger management class or seeked professional mental health services that she may be able to continue on with the company, unfortunately I don't believe she is able to view her actions and words objectively. She refuses to believe that she could possibly be in the wrong and doesn't have the strength to look at herself from another's view, which is a shame because that could really help turn the business around positively.
ID
#1020393 Review #1020393 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Timeless Imagery Photographer
Cons
  • Natasha
Poor customer service
Loss

Timeless Imagery Customer Care Review from Sparks, Nevada

Well, I am still here waiting for Contact with this company. I was told to wait and order them all together, and then called them. Figured they were busy with kids and photos. Went to their website and they are now closed until fall?? Neat. I am going to talk to the principle of the school and ask that we find a new company to go through. I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTERS *** PICTURES. And I have a feeling they are going to come back at me and have been deleted. Very Frustrating
Sparks, Nevada
Service
Timeless Imagery Customer Care
Poor customer service

Looking up

Update by user Oct 04, 2016

Well, needless to say, the issue was not resolved. I was told I could get all the

pictures at once( old and new) and only got the first grade pictures.

So yeah, and when I called to ask why after waiting for the other pics, they were closed for the season. This year, the school used them again. And I received no order form. So I tried to bypass the drama and order them online.

But, only to find out I need the order form to even order online. My other daughter took pictures this year, another company and hers are on the way. Never have I had this much trouble.

Going to talk to the principal about this Monday. So tired of having to go through hoops for pictures.

I have basically had to come to terms, my youngest will not be getting her kindergarten pictures. Sad :(

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2016
*update on my daughter's pictures* I was contacted by a gentleman from the company and he says that my pictures are still there. I am going to hopefully get them along with my daughter's new pictures that they took. I don't really like to complain on things, but thinking they were lost forever really upset me. I am hopeful that this is going to be made right :) and I did appreciate the phone call. He was a very pleasant man and I am really glad he took the time to call me.
Reno, Nevada
Pros
  • That they are taking the time to make it right
  • Gentleman was very nice and listened to my problem
Good customer service

Very Sad

I have lost pictures due to this company. I wanted my daughter's kindergarten pictures and tried to get them before they deleted them. I had them run my cc and I never got a response back, or the pictures. I even offered to go down with cash. I have no clue now if they deleted them, and I really do not want to take the time to go back. I have had a much better experience with Bell Photo, and wish that my daughters school would go through them instead.Maybe this year I should just take my daughter and get pics from Sears? I would rather that than have to deal with this company again.

Update: I received a call from a gentleman that works there, and he was very pleasant and let me know the pictures are indeed in their database. I was very surprised as I know they are a small company and usually busy.

I am hoping that things go well in getting my pictures after I order all next week.

I will definitely update after. All I wanted was to have it made right.

Order processing issue

Worst Customer Service Ever!

Timeless Imagery Reno, NV Matt Moreno Natasha 195 Gooseberry Drive Reno Nevada 89523-**** Phone: 775-345-****, 775-996-**** If you want to experience the worst possible treatment ever imaginable then Timeless Imagery here in Reno, NV is the best choice. Should you have even a slight issue with you or your child's photos, then expect nothing less than horrible customer service as it does not exist at this company. You will not be helped by any means. They do not welcome you, but will repel you with their disgusting attitude. Natasha in particular is beyond rude and from my personal experience no photos from them are worth this much trouble.

I just had someone so rude on the phone I hung up, looks like years later they aren't any better. I won't do business with them ever again.

I agree 100% with the poster. I wouldn't recommend Timeless Imagery to anyone, especially schools.

Schools should be weary of using this company.

I am a parent also and I experienced similar treatment from this same company here in Reno. Its a shame for any customer to be treated so rudely when the company is profiting off of them.

View more comments (1)
ID
#209953 Review #209953 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article