Ka-Bam! Nabbed on street, dragged inside and sold after NO

This "company" or whatever it is has a crew of young, aggressive, businesscard-pushing young attractive tactical sales people to lure you inside, perform a little magic rubbing, cleansing and moisturizing one eye or one hand and pressuring you to buy at any price. Start high and take whatever the sucker will pay. These salespeople ougght to have street performer permits for approaching absolutely everyone wioth these businesscards and a gentle nudge to suck you into their store, seat you so you can't get out and sell, sell, sell. Don't believe me? Sgtand across the street from wither of their locations on Lincoln Rd Mall and watch the gamesmanship as one plays off the other to get you in and get stuff SOLD. It's terrible...turning Lincoln Rd into a "hustlers paradise." Their motto, too: a sucker born every minute! Don't fall for it!!!

I endured the same disgusting predatory sales tactics at a Deep Sea Cosmetics kiosk here in Washington State. I've since poked around online...

MAN do these jerks have a lot of names!

They seem to all be run by the same big company - Mazal Enterprises.

The small shops I've personally encountered are: Dead Sea Cosmetics, Deep Sea Cosmetics, Vine Vera, and Vivo Per Lei. My receipt said Adore Organic Innovations.

Others are: Orogold, Forever Flawless, Premier Skin Care, Euphorie Cosmetics, Timeless Cosmetics (which of course you had the misfortune to encounter), Gratiae... the list goes on and on.

Just about every time I decide to go poking around, I dig up a new one. This hydra has many heads.

They are a seriously unethical company, and they shouldn't be in business.

I wish a journalist with some actual means and know-how would investigate and do a very public expose, or at least post a comprehensive list of all the companies involved in this scam. So sorry for the wordiness!

Just had to vent! :-) I wish

Oh my goodness. Grow a spine. Also, there's this bridge I'm tryin to sell at a crazy low price, if you're interested........

View more comments (1)
ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article