Timeless Cosmetics Lincoln Road Miami Surgery Center

My husband Irv had what we thought was a heart attack and we were panicking because we were busy enjoying our day and shopping on Lincoln Road in the heart of Miami Beach, Florida. We then decided to run off to the closet surgery center and what we arrived to will shock and astonish you whether or not you are in sales, hospitality, or finance. They told us that they were a cosmetic surgery center and that the doctor would be glad to give us advice on a local hospital but would not be able to help us. Well oh vey they should have guided us and helped us not advised us on local hospitals. The nerve of timeless cosmetics.

Your comment has nothing to do with the medical services provided by the Timeless Lift company. I think this is an unfair review.

thats like saying you went to walmart and expected a cashier to treat him

A cosmetic surgery center is not set up to treat a heart attack or a possible one and if they did could pen them to signifcant liability. What did you expect? They could not treat you and they most they could do was call 911.

View more comments (2)
ID
#482063 Review #482063 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida

Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center West Miami Road L.A.

Was needing a tummy tuck surgery due to some earlier issues that had happened to me outside of my normal controllable circumstances when I was younger and growing up in the Miami Beach area. I came to the Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center on W. Miami Road in Los Angeles, California and consulted with them as to the importance of my surgery and the confidence that I believe it will re-instill in myself. When I went there I have to say that it was very pleasant as to the way my surgery was handled. The only complaint that I can say is that I was charged an extra $50.00 I am not sure if this was for the prescription and medicine I had to take after the timeless surgery or if it was a billing error.

That's something you should review with the billing dept. What is your review on the procedure, facility, Dr , and the services provided in general .

ID

About

Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center FAQ
Please allow at least one hour for The User's consultation. Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center strive to spend as much time needed with each patient (new and old) to answer all questions and to have a thorough visit. When The User of company services arrive for The Customer's consultation, The Client of Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center can expect a professional and comforting greeting from Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center's' front office staff. After The Client of Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center have completed the forms, The User of company services will be taken back and introduced to The User's consultant. The consultant will speak with The Client about what The User would like to change about The Customer's body, discuss The User's expectations, and have The Client of Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center look at Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center's' numerous before and after photograph books. These books will give The Customer an opportunity to find patients who have a similar "before" look and to check out their results from a particular procedure. After reviewing the photos and meeting with The User's consultant, The Client will now be introduced to The Client's surgeon for the final step of The Customer's consultation.
To read more: http://www.timelessplasticsurgery.com/faqs
Summary

Timeless Plastic Surgery specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery (breast, face, and body). The company is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, United States. Timeless Plastic Surgery provides the following services: facial rejuvenation, liposuction, tummy tuck, buttock augmentation, breast reduction, and many more. The company also offers non-surgical procedures. They include Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, and Fat Injections. Available payment options are as follows: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Timeless Plastic Surgery provides clients with a number of payment plans. A consultation can be scheduled online. It is necessary to pay a non-refundable scheduling fee. All company surgeons are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Timeless Cosmetics Surgery Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article