Verified Reviewer

Censorship

Update by user Jun 03, 2022

They have ignored me. In fact now they doubled down by censoring our beach and park.

Can’t play music, smoke, vape. This place is loads of fun

Original review posted by user May 04, 2022
The board will not allow content on their Facebook website they dont agree with. The constitution means nothing to them. Very unfair close minded people. They wouldnt allow a well documented research manuscript by a noted scholar at Stanford university to be put up for discussion on their Facebook page. Mind you I pay $500 a year for the privilege of being told my beliefs dont matter, keep them to yourself. I know it is hard to believe an association could or would do such a thing to a member. I would be the only one ever banned from their Facebook page. A very sorry lot lives there

User's recommendation: Avoid buying a home here at all cost. You will rue the day. How many people upon buying a house are immediately sued for their beliefs. Timberlake estates in Barrington, I’ll. Is a zone you should best stay out of if you value freedom. Like living in the SovietUnion.

ID
Pros
  • Do a relatively good job taking care o the lake
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article