Having to pick up my own package

I placed my ticket order friday april 1, 2011 to avoid this problem of not being home when my package would be delivered. I live in an apartment complex and your company us needing a signature from myself in order to leave the concert tickets that I need for tomorrow april 8, 2011. The first attempt I missed by an hour on wednesday of april 6, 2011 so I called fed ex and requested a delivery time after 3pm on thursday because I'm a teacher, then u receive an email of a second failed attempt at 11:20am thursday morning. Obviously my delivery request was denied and shipping fee of $18.50 I believe I should be reimbursed back because I now have to drive almost an a hour to pick up a package that should have ben delivered to my home when I tried making arrangements otherwise.
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Summary

Tickets-for-Charity is a company that deal with the most famous artist, professional sport teams and theatres. Tickets-for-Charity offers fans access to premium seats and VIP experience that benefit charity. Customers are offered the best prices they can ever find. The company is located in Boston. Millions of people are offered an opportunity to buy great tickets at competitive prices. Tickets-for-Charity collaborates with over 400 venues across the United States. Tickets-for-Charity id a great choice for music and theatre lovers, for sports fans and everyone who aims to entertain. Tickets-for-Charity makes access to the world of arts and sports easy and affordable for anyone.

Tickets for charity reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article