VERY PISSED!!! LOST $527.95

My wife was charged $527.95 on her bank card from a Ticket place called eTicket and it says she had front row tickets to 3 Doors Down, Theory of A Deadman & Hinder in Albuquerque, NM for 2 and she was in Lubbock, Texas when they were bought and she found out 2 days later from an old email she used and called the ticket place and was told from the employee let me check the IP Address where they were bought and she said yes please do and then she gets back on the phone and says well it wasn't you because it was someone's else's IP Address that lives in Albuquerque so my wife was so relieved and then the employee told my wife well my boss has already hung up the phone so you will have to dispute it with your bank and you will win because of the IP Address and my wife said well call your boss back and tell her you checked the IP Address and it was not me. I was right there the whole time and heard everything and my wife has already had 2 brain aneurysm's and had brain surgery in 2006 and she lost her Mom in 2015 and lost 42 pounds and only weighs 98 now and her heart rate has been being 128 and just had to have a EKG and while she was on the phone I could just see her heart beating out of her chest and I was really scared of losing her right then! The Employee tells my wife well now if I call her back it will just show your number then it will look like it was you so I told my wife hang up I thought The Bank would cover it and then she gets a letter from the bank and finds out they are not!! She has banked there since 2002!! I Just my wife made over $112,000 this year because she inherited 18 Oil Wells from her Loving Mom in 2015 so its not the $527.95 that hurts her its being treated like ***!! I just want her to be happy and get her money back and I want Everyone to know not to buy tickets here and to always check your bank and emails you don't use delete them. It charged my wife's bank as Tickets and that is all and phone# 866-237-****. Thank you!
ID
Reason of review
We did not buy these tickets
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article