Dawn E Upg

Unsatisfactory service

I paid insurance for my tickets. I have 2 representatives say that my tickets are not refundable. I need to speak to a manager about this. If I do not get this issue resolved I will need to repot this issue to the better business bureau/attorneys. Order 4085****
Loss:
Pros:
  • Rapid delivery of tickets
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Michelle R Rmp

Verified Reviewer

Refund Issue

I can't get a hold of anyone at this company. The customer service numbers provided are out of service numbers. I need a full refund and bought insurance for my tickets in case I needed to cancel, in which case I do need to cancel. After doing some digging online this company apparently has several lawsuits, not to mention a horrible rating with BBB. No service equates to horrible service. This company should be disbanned.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Take your money quickly
  • No pros extreme cons i was conned
  • No pros
Cons:
  • No refunds
  • Money hungry
  • Are extremely overpriced

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use any of this company's services. Complete waste of time and will rip you off.

map-marker Anchorage, Alaska

This is not an actual company that sells tickets. They only handle the transfer of tickets and charge the ticket holder

This site is not a site that actually holds or even sells event tickets. They act essentially as a middle man if you will.

But the catch is that they transfer these tickets to you at about double the market price and keep the profit. With no refunds available, no ability to change tickets, and no warning about the original cost of the tickets. In my case, I bought the tickets from this site and then was directed to go to Ticketmaster.com to get my tickets. it was at that time I found out that the tickets that I had just bought would have been about half the price had I gone to Ticketmaster in the first place.

I should have done more research certainly. If I had known the original cost of the tickets I most certainly would have looked around first. But of course, that price is not displayed to you on Tickets-Center.

Do not use this site. You will save money and get better service using something like Ticketmaster.

User's recommendation: do not use this site

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article