Ticket Liquidator and Red Zone Ticket Mis-justice

I purchased three tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in April 2012 through Ticketmaster. Red Zone Tickets was the supplier. I received a letter from Red Zone in October 2012 stating that they were not able to fulfill my request. Keep in mind that I had already paid for my tickets in April. So, basically they sold me tickets that they did not have possession of. Ticket Liquidator did not want to take responsiblity since Red Zone was the supplier. I did receive my money back ($740) after 5 months but the point is that it is not legal to sell tickets that you do not have to sell and now I do not have tickets to the show. Has anyone else had this happened too. I really think it's time for this to stop.
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Ticketliquidator

I purchased tickets from ticketliquidator.com and insurance and now I am not allowed to go to the concert now and they will not refund my money! they also charged me way to much. they charged 145 per ticket and we get the tickets and they are 39.50 per ticket. I am very unhappy and I will never ever purchase tickets from this company and neither will my friends or family! Also the customer service there is very horrible, they were very rude to me on the phone and were not helpful at all. Not only would they not refund all of it they would not refund any of it!!!!

Pissed Consumer,

As a legal representative of Ticket Liquidator, I would like to make it known that Ticket Liquidator has fully resolved Shaelynn18's concerns and that we take matters of customer service very seriously. Upon hearing of her grievances we contacted her in the interest of customer service and offered to extend a full refund in exchange for the removal of this complaint. Despite notifying PissedConsumer.com that this matter has been resolved numerous times, this complaint has not been removed, nor has PissedConsumer responded to either party's request.

According to PissedConsumer's policies, individuals wishing to remove a complaint from publication may submit a notarized letter to PissedConsumer for review. Both Shaelynn18 and Ticket Liquidator have requested that this complaint be removed in accordance with these policies, however no response has been given by the website.

Ticket Liquidator wishes that this complaint be removed as the customer is no longer dissatisfied with their purchase, and all issues relating to her original concerns have been resolved, therefore this complaint is no longer relevant and serves only to defame the integrity and good will of www.TicketLiquidator.com. Further, despite the multiple attempts to remove the content from publication in accordance with its own polices, PissedConsumer has failed to even acknowledge either party's request. Ticket Liquidator abides by the policies on its site 100% percent of the time and finds PissedConsumer's failure to abide by its own policy questionable. Clearly, the accuracy and legitimacy of a site that operates in this manner is uncertain.

In conclusion, Ticket Liquidator highly values the opportunity to address consumer issues in a professional manner, however PissedConsumer continues to unfairly publicize information that is no longer accurate and is defamatory in nature. We are again requesting that this comment be removed on these grounds, as Shaelynn18 can validate all of the information contained in this post.

ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

Brands Related to TicketLiquidator

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article