map-marker Austin, Texas

Work issue

The manager Jeff at bee cave location is literally insane he yelled in my face like inches away from our noses touching never be late to *** work again, or you're *** fired I don't tolerate that *** I was 1 minute late on my second day not to mention the whole restaurant was packed and everyone looked over at us. And by the way the staff didn't have a reaction to this makes me think he talks to everyone like that, which is not appropriate for a manager to not have the slightest bit of composure and be screaming at everyone to get what he wants.

User's recommendation: Don’t work at the bee cave thunder cloud because the manager is a maniac

map-marker Prague, Oklahoma

Authoritarian Mask Enforcement - Denial of Service, Demand to Leave, Intimidation/Rude Treatment/Cursing at Customer for Refusing to Wear Mask after Texas Governer Lifted the Mask Mandate in Texas...

See the description. The employees I encountered at this restaurant were rude to me and made me to feel extremely unwelcome there. I would go so far as to call them "Mask *** You don't have to be so aggressive towards customers over something like wearing a mask. I think that it's highly uncalled for under the current circumstances.

User's recommendation: Boycott Thundercloud for Enforcing Authoritarian Mask Mandates Against Their Customers

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article