ANSWER TO THE REVIEW: THISISITALY TOUR ARE A SCUMS

I am GabrielE Borello, one of the 2 owners of THISISITALY. All the customer reviews of our company to date have been positive and complimentary. We have a strong and loyal customer base. Unfortunately, I would like to point out that we have been the target of internet fraud on one recent occasion, We deem it important to let you know the truth because we highly value our excellent reputation as one of the best tour companies in the business. An anonymous party posted a rogue negative review that is false and malicious. The unnamed poster claims she and her girlfriends received poor service from our company. Please be assured that we never had or serviced these unknown parties. They won't even reveal their true identities. We have reported this defamatory and fictitious statement to the police and legal authorities who have assured us they will do everything possible to prosecute those involved in this scheme. This review appears to have been published by a jealous competitor who, because it could not compete with us successfully in the marketplace, decided to to take the low road by disparaging us through the internet. Fortunately, their duplicity has been revealed and they will be appropriately dealt with by the authorities. We just felt it was important for us to set the record straight for our loyal and satisfied customers. Lastly, for your information, the name of our company is "THISISITALY" whereas the unknown poster refers to a non-existent entity called This is Italy Tours. Again, kindly ignore this fraudulent and pathetic attempt at libel and feel free to contact me directly about our growing and successful company!

This company is terrible

Review in Tourism category from Gilbert, Arizona

This review makes me sick. Gabriele and Roberto are some of the kindest men I have ever met, not to mention they are both gentlemen. I personally took a few tours with them, one with my family and the other with my mother. I felt more than safe on both tours, and I am still friends with both of them to this day. They made sure that we were taken care of and comfortable the entire time, not to mention they were absolute gentleman. They truly care about the people they take on their tours, and they both make an effort to be genuine with you and get to know you. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know going to Italy, and I hope to go back some day and take another tour with them. I consider them my friends. :)

This article was written personally in response to

12de78c4 review #612508. The review #612508 was a complete lie, and I can't believe someone would make up such a misleading review. Gabriele and Roberto are the best!

Gilbert, Arizona
Reason of review
Good customer service

THIS IS ITALY TOURS are a SCUMS

I was just there with four of my girlfriends and I was DISGUSTED. We met both owners, Roberto Occhiuzzi and Gabriele Borello (Both married) and they were hitting on us the whole time. DO NOT use them if you are a WOMAN! It all happened while we were going to Pompeii, Gabriele was the driver and he started making really tasteless comments. We also met Roberto, which the police told me have been convicted for Drunk Driving (and he is a driver!!). I am really sad that such a beautiful country has such bad people. DO NOT USE THIS IS ITALY TOURS.

My husband and I have used Roberto twice in the last eight years on our trips to Italy, both as a driver and guide. We even went out of our way to find him this last time when we took our daughter, her husband and their three children.

He has been the best guide and driver that we have ever had on our trips through the whole country.

He and Gabriele were kind, polite, extremely knowledgeable, and above all, gentlemanly! I simply cannot believe they would ever be guilty of the things that they are being accused of.

Total lies. We have used Gabeiele and Roberto and they have always been complete professionals.

And yes, with young women. As a matter of fact, we are booked again this month, again 4 women.

Pay no attention to this slander.

This is a total fabrication. My family has toured with Max and Roberto for many years.

We travel with women and children in our group and they have never been anything but perfect hosts. This review is nothing more than the owner of the company that they previously worked for (easitaly) upset that they aren't working for him.

Don't put any weight in this review, go to TripAdvisor and read what real people, including myself have written.

View more comments (2)
Milano, Lombardy
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article