Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

This place convinced my wife that they could build a chicken coop that met her needs. In the design phase they told her how everything should be built and how they dealt in quality. We were to learn over 2 months that not only would they not deliver quality but they would not deliver a product. 7/9/2013 - Design and deposit was placed and we were told to expect the coop in two weeks. 7/23/2013 - Called for status no information 7/24/2013 - Called for status no information 7/25/2013 - Called for status no information 7/26/2013 - Called for status and they informed us it is expected to arrive next week. 7/30/2013 - Delivered a chicken coop that was not the correct design and configuration as listed on the design. This was refused and we were told they would need to order another one which would take two weeks. 8/13/2013 - Another chicken coop was at the store and after my wife saw it the coop was still not to the agreed upon design and there was nails sticking into the chicken living space that missed the support beams so could hurt the chickens. The manager stated he would try to fix it but also belittled my wife and stated "this is made out of materials such as plywood for chickens you can't expect high quality". My wife still wanted to work with them but was concerned she would not get what she ordered. 8/17/2013 - My wife called to ask for status and they had none so request our deposit back but the manager was not in to discuss. 8/19/2013 - Called to request deposit back but the manager was busy. 8/21/2013 - Called to request deposit back but the manager was busy and would get back to us. 8/22/2013 - Called to request deposit be refunded and were told we would receive a call back but didn't the whole day. 8/23/2013 - Called to request our deposit be refunded and were told they would not refund our money. Called our credit card company to contest the charge since we do not have a chicken coop and are not expecting a delivery. Never deal with this company if you have a choice. My family will not make purchases from this store/company again.
ID
Warrenton, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article