Thetford Corp - "Bathroom Anywhere " Product

Update by user Mar 25, 2012

Anyone reading this, please beware of this company as they are obviously not reliable when it comes to their quality control... It\'s sad as they are the only manufactures of this type of unit, very disappointed that this is made in USA & someone thought the putty was \"an easy fix\", especially that this is \"a toilet\".

I\'m thankful that it was water & not waste flooding my newly built bathroom which I located in my basement.

I\'m outraged that with the type of product used for human waste that quality control isn\'t considered paramount to their company..... PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE CONSIDERING USING THIS PRODUCT, CHECK IT OUT/INSPECT THE TOILET BEFORE USING FOR WASTE...

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2012
Purchased your elongated toilet & tank via Home Depot (ref #:S0302). Only to have a flood in my newly built bathroom. Found several cracks which were puttied over & it was done in your factory as the box was professionally sealed. Home Depot is reordering, but I'm stuck with the mess & paying my plumber for another installation. This is unbelievable to me as your the only game in town, so what kind of (product) damage control allows such deceit ??? How can you quantify allowing such obvious disrepair leave your warehouse & believe it to be acceptable for the customer. I will be placing my experience online to make others aware of your unprofessional, deceitful business. Still can't believe this product was approved by someone in your warehouse/factory..... Wow!!!!

Switch to an Easyflo macerator also available at home depot!

#802006

I had a problem with Thetford but contacted the corporate office and they resolved the problem very well. They are a good company and they have treated me well.

The problem with the person writing this is that he/she didn't say what thetford said to him about the problem. With all the so called damage, did he really not get in touch with Thetford? If you're going to fake a story, at least say customer service won't return your calls or something.

I was thinking about buying Thetford - Bathroom Anywhere till i read this review that's so sad for made in america product to be defeated i will not buy this product.

View more comments (3)
ID
Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article