Pissed customer tlg

tlg took money out of my banking account on October 13, 2009. I do not know this company so I called my bank and they are aware of this tlg. Their telephone number is 180* 526 ****(this number showed up on my bank statement and I called them and could not get through so I spoke with lenore from the company that telephone number is 180* 562 **** Connecticut and she gave me the run around. Though it was only a dollar where do these companies get your bank account or who gives them the bank account without your authorization anyway. This is why I am sherlocka holmes when it comes to my bank account. I bird dog it to death many times a day. It is too bad that things are the way they are. CROOK USA is my name for them.
ID
Norfolk, Virginia

About

Summary

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae is a research center at the University of California. The research center was founded in 1972. It has collected and digitized major part of Greek texts from Homer to the fall of Byzantium in 1453, AD. The center aims to create a comprehensive digital library of Greek literature. Today, Thesaurus Linguae Graecae consists of over 105 million words from 10,000 works by 4,000 authors. The library is constantly updated. The collection is available in 58 countries all over the world. If you are interested in Greek literature, Thesaurus Linguae Graecae is exactly what you need! Millions of people already enjoy reading masterpieces of Greek literature.

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article