TheRobotstore.com

I ordered a gift for my nephew from them on November 2nd for a party on November 15th. Online showed it was in-stock. The autoreply showed it had been shipped, but curiously, no UPS number was on it. I waited the 10 business days they say it will take to ship after paying $15 for the privilege. Just a side note, what ACTUALLY takes 10 business days to ship anymore?!? On business day 12, I called them. Left a message with my order number, my call back number, and a request to let me know if this was shipped or if UPS had screwed up. No response. Called again 2 days later, same thing. Called again 2 days after that, and sent an email TRYING to get just a response. The party is over now, and I ended up picking up a different toy at the local toy store. Now, we're up to Thanksgiving week, and I left another message. Now I'm pissed. Come Monday, I was going to call loaded for bear. I check email, just in case, and NOW it shows a UPS tracking number, and an email saying it shipped. No explanation for the delay. No apology. Not even a refund of the shipping cost as an, "I'm sorry." I am so disappointed in this company. This was a test of a new company for me. I have projects planned that are going to be costly, and they had items I could use, but after this experience, I will never order from them again. I also wanted to warn other who might try to order from them. The products they carry are not unique, and can be acquired at other locations. I would advise to use those other locations. All I can say, is if you make a mistake, own up to it. Apologize, and see what you can do to make me happy. It wouldn't have taken much. They could have had a customer for life if they had just communicated with me.

Same here. Order made, money taken.

It's already 2 months, order is still shown being processed. No reply to email and no one to take call.

Definitely a scam. Beware of therobotstore.com.

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article