Thermal Constr.

I recently received a letter and a "Release from Contract" in which promises to pay my deposit back from Thermal Construction. I would like to know if anyone else has received the same letter and a Release from Contract form from Mary Kranz and Jim Johnsen. I am very hesitant to sign the release because despite my numerous calls, the company has neglected to return my full deposit for almost over a year, but has managed to reach out to ensure the return of the signed release. It was suggested that I have a lawyer review the document prior to signing. If anyone can shed some light, please HELP!! Thanks.

see also other forum on pissed consumer -search 'thermal construction windows'. there are a lot of us in the same boat

ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Being a member of National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Thermal Construction provides affordable services, qualitative materials and products for home improvements of all kinds. It is a full-service remodeling firm. Its specialists can not only help you choose new windows that fit your budget and let you save money on heating costs, but also can install this windows in your home. Typical installation usually takes only one day. Also at Thermal Construction you can order beautiful doors for your patio and steel security doors for home that come in different colors and styles to fit any décor. Besides that the company specializes in aluminum refurnishing, kitchen refacing and perma wall siding.

Thermal Construction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article