Poor quality clothing!

ThePurrShop - Poor quality clothing!
Update by user Oct 28, 2019

I emailed Customer Service and they refused to provide a refund, hence my complaint

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2019
I ordered this dress from ThePurrShop: https://thepurrshop.com/collections/clothing/products/cat-printed-dress The site recommended sizing up, so I did - from a Medium to a Large (I'm a size 8 usually, a solid Medium). I soon realized the company was based in China - not a good sign! After a few weeks, I received the dress. It was shapeless mess, unlike what is depicted in the photo. The fabric was absolutely horrible to the touch -- totally synthetic and slimy-feeling. I tried it on, and it was a very tight despite the fact that I had sized up. In short, it was unwearable. Synthetics can be done well but that was definitely not the case here. I contacted the company and was told that they couldn't refund for "wrong size" as they had said to size up (which I had)... they referred to the fabric as "quality synthetic fabric." Again, NO. In short, I'm stuck with this horrible dress which is going right in the trash. I wouldn't wish this dress on anyone. Buyer beware!!
ID
Cons
  • No refund policy
  • Poor quality
  • Based in china
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article