map-marker Lancaster, California

A complete scam - stay away!

Instead of what was advertised received a completely unrelated, useless, and worthless product. Merchant does not return emails. Bait and switch scam.

User's recommendation: Install an ad blocker

map-marker Hurst, Texas

Fraud

then0rthface - Fraud
I cancelled an order that was to be paid in installments. Suddenly, they cant find my information. I send them all information they ask for. I have received emails twice saying they were giving me a full refund. Meanwhile, more money is taken out of my bank account. I have sent numerous emails about this, I always get the same response. Either they cant find my order, or they are giving me a full refund, which is bogus.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with a store with the name spelled like this “thenOrthface”

Beverages Expert Talks

Coffee Subscriptions Are Not New

Feb 3, 2022

A founder and CEO of Amora Coffee, Jim Fosina, talks about the true value of quality coffee and tea and how coffee subscriptions can bring an enjoyable experience to coffee lovers.

Jim Fosina
Jim Fosina

Jim Fosina is a Founder and CEO of Amora Coffee which offers a subscription-based delivery of quality coffee and tea.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article