I was very pleased with TheFurniture.com

First of all, I am a retailer myself and I did my research about TheFurniture. There definitely were some negative reviews. I know for a fact that not every company is perfect. Called the company, spoke with a Serg. Great attitude, makes the company look very good. I enjoyed speaking with him and he was very patient with me. Was interested in a few bedroom sets and he pointed me into the right direction. He gave me one of the best prices that I found (and I contacted 10 stores!). When it came around to the purchase, the transaction went smooth and I also got an additional 3% off with the Google Checkout. After about 4 weeks, I get a phone call for delivery and I was so excited! The furniture came and it was set up in our home. The shipping company was kind and understanding and they worked so hard by carrying the huge bed up two flights of stairs! Was very pleased and will definitely recommend TheFurniture.
ID
#220167 Review #220167 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

TheFurniture.com store are LIARS and very rude.

Before I decided to purchase a bedroom set from thefurniture.com store, I had some questions regarding the size of the items to the sales person. I wanted to verify the measurements that were listed online but the sales person wasen't certain and he needed to contact the manufacturer. After speaking to the manufacturer, he too wasen't certain. A red flag went up but the sales person said not to worry. If it doesn't fit or is defective, you can return it. By going by his word, I decided to purchase this beautiful bedroom set. I was so excited after it arrived but unfortunality not so fast to celebrate that I came across some major problems. The furniture was alot bigger in dimensions than stated on the website and some were damaged as well. After calling the company and being so rude and not helpful at all, they through a 25% restocking fee including paying for the shipping charges and gas. This was a blow and I was so upset that the merchant did not state this to me initially when I placed the order. After numerous hours trying to work something out with the company regarding returning the furniture and being so rude and fresh on the phone speaking to not only customer service but the manager as well. They will not help me even if I order something else from them so most likely I will have a claim against them. Don't let this happen to you! DON'T SHOP FROM THEFURNITURE.COM store.

Thefurniture.com is BY FAR the worst vendor I have dealt with, in my 25 years of doing business. :(

ID
New York, New York
Loss

About

Summary

TheFurniture is one of the largest online furniture stores. TheFurniture provides bedroom furniture (dressers, beds, chests, futons, side rails etc.), dining room furniture (tables, stools, dining sets), living room furniture (sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans), office, home and computer furniture (cabinets, office chairs, desks, tables, bookshelves and hutches), furniture and accessories for children (dressers, beds, chairs, lamps, clocks etc., entertainment furniture, kitchen furniture (tables, dinettes and many more), bar and bathroom furniture, outdoor furniture (dining and seating sets, sofas, loveseats, chat tables, accessories), massage chairs and equipment and a wide selection of accessories (lighting, clocks, phones, posters etc.). TheFurniture knows how to improve your interior!

TheFurniture reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article