Ashley Y Zzz

Verified Reviewer

Stole my design

Theageofmiraclesbook - Stole my design
I created the "written and directed by brit marling" shirt after a twitter exchange with one of the creators of the show that the design is in tribute to. The profits from my sales go to a nonprofit organization.
Cons:
  • Unethical

Preferred solution: Apology

Guest

They finally removed it, but they should stop stealing designs from other people and making them go through *** to get it removed.

Nicolette M Cvn
map-marker Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh

I'm pleased

Quality products, cheap prices. They shipped to me very quickly. I will continue to buy support.I ordered 5 shirts, very good. Quality products, cheap prices. They shipped to me very quickly. I will continue to buy support.
Lauren L Oeg

Verified Reviewer

Stolen designs

Updated by user May 09, 2021

Update: They took down my (stolen) design.

Original review Apr 09, 2021
This site is selling my design without my consent. They aren't compensating me for my work. SCAM SITE, AVOID

Preferred solution: Compensation I am owed.

User's recommendation: Avoid

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article