The White House Reviews

Show reviews that mention
fannie mae freddie mac obama money people john mccain office country politicians mccain
Filter review

Cuba Trip Disaster

I am a parent of a High School Student who is going to Cuba on 3/18/2016. We have planned our trip over a year ago. We are a group of 30 people, 20 students and 10 parents with teachers. Some of the kids have worked all summer to pay for their trip. We had our reservations in A Havana HOTEL AND NOW BEEN KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF Obama going there with his administration. They are taking our rooms. Now we have to stay a hour away from the Havana. This is not fair and I think that something needs to get done. Sharon Ortiz
#1904275

What did you expect from that *** SOB. He is the worst thing that EVER happened to this country! VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico

TO THE PRESIDENT OF U.S

ON BEHAFE OF MYSELF AND 45 YEARS OF WORKING AND SUFFERING I respectfully request that this governmemt owes me $ 297,957 dollars which was stolen from me. I AM 60 y/a , unemployed , grandmother with nothing to show for MY 45 years HARD WORK.TO" GET MY DREAM' I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO TOOK MY HOME WHERE I RESIDED FOR 25YEARS .AS, A US. CITIZEN AND THE "BEGGER" LIVING ON THE Streets OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY" OF OPPORTUNITIES" TO SCAM OLD,AND ELIMINATE IN THE NEME "OF GOD''.PLEASE, SEND ME MY MONEY SO I CAN GET FOOD ,SHELTTER.

No, this is what happens when people try to use their house as a source of money, like a printing press. Does not work out well.

Thats what happens when a chimpanzee gets voted into office!

View more comments (1)
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Pissed Obama only gave me 50k for my house!

I,m pissed bekuz Obama promissed to pay for my house, what i owed was $249,895.00 and the Govmnet only sent me 50 thousand, I,m otraged as i feel he lied on his champaign promise! I,m also pissed bekuz I have no relief paying for my gas every week, and my electric bill has gone up, even since Obama took over. Now my car is close to being repoed- what's Obama going to do to help us keep out cars? I need my car bekuz my unemployment sez i must keep looking for work- how am i supposed to do that when they take my car- HMMM?! I can't can I? Plus I have 4 kids and the Govermint isn't helping me to pay for a baby sitter when i do go looking for work. What if i get me a job, what am i supposed to do then- HMM? Obama isn't thinking things out, he keeps giving money to corrupt politicians and bannkers and foreign peoplo, but what about us reglar people?
#1904281

I'll tell you what he did. He sent the money to support the muslim brotherhood.

He didn't then and still doesn't give a rats *** about America or Americans.

Put a rag on your head and he will respond. His motto is DEATH TO AMERICA!

Years later and I am sick of low life *** and low life government impeach and fire congressand president we can represent ourselves you have the power and the responsibility save freedom

OK, I think it was some knuckle headed hairy legged white boy wrote this complaint. It's satire, It's a joke. Don't fall for it.

no doubt, i aint got my unployment an i got no help payin my gas or car payment on my escalade, an he wuz sposed to help a brotha out and he didnt give me nothin for my house, what hte ***, finall get a brotha in the house and the *** go uncle tom. man to *** with them wite people runnin them banks, us people in the hood needs our ends, main!

have you tried winning the Nigerian lottery?

This troll is masterful!

Why should you get anything for free??? You obviuosly have a problem with spending beyond your limit and having so many *** kids.

Its this simple if you cant afford it dont buy it if you cant support it dont do it .

Then you have the nerve the *** about obama not paying your bills *** please get a job and some birth-control soon... :( :?

I agree 100% with Terry! AMEN!!!!! :grin

First with your grasp of the english language your chances of getting a job is slim to none.

Second-You think that you are now one of the entitled ones, who should just be given money, have your car paid for, your house that you could not afford in the first place paid for.

YOU are the reason we are in this mess, you bought *** that you had no money to pay for, you keep popping out kids for the welfare, you have what looks to be a 3rd grade language level, and it is the Governments fault? Typical of those that EXPECT everything and complain when they can't have it.

You voted for the guy ONLY because you wanted a handout, you didn't get it and now you are upset because YOU feel he somehow is not keeping you supplied in cash, a free house and a car.

Nobody feels sorry for you, you did this yourself. I pay my mortgage, my car note, and buy my own food, but YOU want this all for free-I feel so bad for you, I think I will make an extra house payment this month, but then I can afford my house and have not missed a payment in the 15 years I have lived in it. :)

View more comments (8)
Owensboro, Kentucky

Pin the tail on the donkey...a.k.a. Democrats

When I was a little boy we used to play a game where we wore a blindfold and tried to put a slip of paper on a drawing of a donkey we couldn't see. I thought of that as I watched the chattering class, blindfolded and frantically trying to pin the blame for the Wall Street debacle on everything but the real donkey, the Democrats, whose symbol is... guess what? Right, a donkey, and that's where the blame lies, on Barack Obama's Democratic Party. To find the donkey you need to go back to the Clinton administration, which decided that everybody and his kid brother was entitled to a mortgage even when they didn't begin to qualify for a home loan. In saner days, banks designated certain areas as no-loan zones -- depressed neighborhoods where lending money to potential home buyers was not just a risky investment, but a certain future foreclosure. Critics of the practice called it "redlining" and President Clinton and his chums on Capitol Hill decided that banks should no longer act like banks and lend money only to home buyers who could afford to handle the monthly payments. Now all bets would be off and people not the least bit creditworthy -- and speculators -- would be entitled by law to obtain mortgages even when it was obvious they couldn't afford to handle them. Enter those now infamous quasi-government banking instruments known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which poured fresh money into the banking system by buying mortgages from banks. Over the long haul they managed to load up their portfolios with billions upon billions of dollars of risky mortgage paper that banks had been forced to offer and then dumped on them. The scandal of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac dwarfs the Enron debacle. In Enron, people went to jail. With the Fannies, some just walked away with millions. The collapse of Lehman Brothers can be blamed on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two big mortgage banks that the Feds recently bailed out with big bucks. As Fox News has pointed out, they used huge lobbying budgets and political contributions to keep regulators off their backs. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the top three U.S. Senators getting big Fannie and Freddie political bucks were Democrats, and No. 2 was Sen. Barack Obama, who as Fox noted had only been in the Senate four years but still managed to grab that No. 2 spot ahead of longtime colleagues John Kerry and Chris Dodd, the chairman of the Senate Banking Committee. According to Fox, Fannie and Freddie were where big-time Washington Democrats went to work and pocketed millions. Franklin Raines, Clinton's White House Budget Director, ran Fannie and collected $50 million. Jamie Gorelick, an official in Clinton's Justice Department -- the woman who built the "wall" that prevented the FBI from targeting terrorists before 9/11 -- worked for Fannie Mae and took home $26 million. Big-time Democrat Jim Johnson, who headed Obama's VP search committee, also hauled in millions from running Fannie Mae. Obama brazenly blames John McCain and the GOP for the current Wall Street mess when it's clear none of it was due to Republican policies. The truth of the matter is that it was McCain and three GOP colleagues who sought to reform the government's lending policies three long years ago after the Bush administration had failed two years earlier. On May 25, 2006, McCain spoke on behalf of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, and warned against the debacle we are now facing if it failed to pass. He told the Senate that a report by the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight charged that "Fannie Mae employees deliberately and intentionally manipulated financial reports to hit earnings targets in order to trigger bonuses for senior executives." McCain warned, "If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole." McCain predicted the entire collapse we now are suffering through. He stressed the falsification of financial records to benefit executives, including Obama advisers Franklin Raines and Jim Johnson. Now Obama has the nerve to try to pin the blame on McCain and the GOP when the facts show that the blame must be pinned on the Democratic donkey.

Hate democrats and the women rights that destroy children with their free lawyers in disguise of pretending to be abused because their husband once yelled at them.

#41972

bravo!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more, but the democrats know that most people are *** and will believe what the media tells them and more importantly what they want to hire since to amit they were wrong about the dems would be to have to admit how *** they were to beleive all the dems bull. THIS IS THE REASON THEY SHOULD GIVE A TEST BEFORE THEY PEOPLE VOTE.

View more comments (1)
Tulsa, Oklahoma

They messed up our country!

The US government has messed up our country! Please refrain from supporting this madness until they can get this fixed. Don't vote for more of the same from John McCain. George W. Bush has run this beautiful country into the ground. It's time to take a stand against the political corruption and lies that politicians are allowed to spread. The US government has messed up our country! Please refrain from supporting this madness until they can get this fixed. Don't vote for more of the same from John McCain. George W. Bush has run this beautiful country into the ground. It's time to take a stand against the political corruption and lies that politicians are allowed to spread.
Mead, Colorado

Refused to issue a refund

The company known as "The White House Attic" refused my request for a refund for a faulty laptop computer bag. I returned the bag in the condition in which I received it immediately after receiving it. Over a month later I still had not received my refund. I sent several e-mail and postal requests for the refund. I finally contacted them by phone and was told a refund would be issued. Another month went by and still no refund. I finally turned my complaint over to the Better Business Bureau and the Newton Brookline Consumer Office in Massachusetts. They tried several times to get a response from Bob Carp of The White House Attic. He assured them that "the refund check was in the mail". No it was not. The Better Business Bureau informed me that they had done all they could do. As of this time, there has still been no response from Bob Carp of The White House Attic. Anyone considering ordering from The White House Attic would serve themselves well by shopping elsewhere--a company that backs up its products and promises only what they can deliver.
ID
#119837 Review #119837 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sunrise, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article