Heather T Ewt

Parcel sent to wrong address. Waited in all day for your planned collection Nobody came

Parcel sent to me instead of my daughter. Got apology from you and promise to collect it today. Waited in all day nobody came

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lots

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy online at white company

lesley w Nlb

Verified Reviewer

Can't get a sensible answer online or on the phone

I simply want to know when the Sandalwood diffuser will be available again. I tried to email via your site and after many attempts to type a message it gave me a screen asking me to count bicycles which I did then it gave me a red exclamation mark and shut me out.

I tried time and time again. I tried the online chat who didn't have a clue and told me to ring the Bicester store. I rang the Bicester number and got a recorded message telling me they weren't answering the phone. Maybe they were all searching for sandalwood diffusers.

I found customer service number and rang that. They told me they didn't know the answer.

I asked if I could talk to marketing and I couldn't do that. Will someone PLEASE tell me if these diffusers will be back or I need to find another source with something similar.

Lesley Windmill

Pros:
  • Good products
Cons:
  • Impossible customer services

Preferred solution: I would like to get them to review their customer service online and on the phone and make substantial improvements

User's recommendation: The products are good if you can get them but their customer service is seriously lacking so don't try and ask a basic question about stock as it will simply drive you to complete frustration.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article