Please resolve invoice error

Invoice # 359906****0 (2565) Good day, On Friday, May 28th , I made my first visit to The Vermont Country Store in Bellows Falls, Vermont. My friend, who has visited the store before, took me on a day trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our day shopping~ while learning the history of the Orton family business. I had some great finds and made some fun purchases ~ including some “gnarly teeth” for our 11 grandchildren to enjoy!! A trip upstairs to “discount savings” provided a few great finds as well....including a nice pink pair of snow mittens for our granddaughter. Upon returning home to Salem , CT I realized that there was an error in how the two pairs of pretty blue washcloths were rung up... The organic blue washcloths were marked at $4.99 So should have rang up as 25% off that lowest price as stated. Instead I was charged 25% off the original price of $14.95. So I was charged $11.21 (for each set)total $22.42 for the wash cloths instead of $3.74 (for each set) total $7.48. A difference of $14.94. I considered calling but thought it might be easier to explain and resolve via email. I paid for my purchases with $150 in cash and $51.38 on my VISA card. I am not sure how you might go about resolving this. I am sorry I didn’t notice the error while checking out~ as we could have rectified it then. Thanks for your attention to this matter. Most sincerely, Lynda Frausini PS The toasted coconut marshmallows are soooo delicious!! Try them if you haven’t !
ID
Old Lyme, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article