The Ventana Apartments or Ghettoland

Update by user Jun 26, 2012

So, the manager told my husband that if they couldn\'t fix the AC, they would pay for our window units. He went over with the rent and the receipt for the AC units and was told \"we haven\'t approved that\".

So, they lied. They said they would pay for them and then after we bought them and installed them, they said that they wouldn\'t pay for them. Oh, and I complained to the BBB and they lied to the BBB and said that they had resolved all maintenance issues. They didn\'t resolve anything at all.

So, we are stuck here paying for our own AC units and paying for everyone else in the apartment complex to have AC because they use this \"allocated\" utilities system, and we can\'t get out of the lease. They will probably hound us until we die if we just move out.

They are that kind of people. I consider what they are doing fraud, since they said that AC was included here when we moved in and I consider what they are doing extortion, since they will be attacking our credit record if we leave.

Original review posted by user May 26, 2012
They refuse to fix problems. They are rude to women and children. They will threaten to evict you if you complain about the air conditioning not working. They don't fix water leaks. They don't fix light fixtures that are not working properly and like I said, will attempt to intimidate you with the threat of eviction if you complain about anything instead of telling the worthless maintenance workers to do their jobs properly. I really think that the men who work maintenance hate women and think that they are *** and worthless, so they think that it is okay to insult them.
ID
#320851 Review #320851 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Golden, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article