application for job, no answer

There is no answer or even an interview granted since my last application last year, I assume they have age discrimination on me (I'm 48 yrs old, divorced woman). I'm an experienced adminstrative staff in the civil service (19 years)in Hospital service, with Bachelor of Management and Master degree in Public Administration. I've been working in different administrative offices in the Health Service of Macao. At present, I'm working in an office which mainly dealing with matters of training doctors plus regular office routines. I'm looking for a better prospect hoping to widen my experience from what I've learned. The company which I've applied is "The Venetian Macao" which opened on September 2007. Just want to write a letter to complain the discrimination.
ID
Macau, Macau

About

The Venetian Macao Privacy Policy
It is made from a register which according to laws or administrative regulations is intended to provide information to the public and which is open to consultation either by the public in general or by any person who can demonstrate legitimate interest, provided the conditions laid down in law for consultation are fulfilled in the particular. Data will be processed fairly and in accordance with applicable law. Data will be collected for specified and legitimate purposes, and will not be processed in ways that are incompatible with those purposes. Data collection and use will be limited to what is relevant for the specified purposes and will not be excessive. Website will limit the amount and type of information gathered to what is necessary for the uses and purposes defined in this Privacy Policy.
To read more: https://www.venetianmacao.com/hotel/about-us/privacy-policy.html
Summary

The Venetian Macao is a luxury hotel and casino resort in Macau. It is owned by the Las Vegas Sands. The resort has 40 stores, 2.4 billion anchor for the seven hotels on the Cotai Strip in Macau. The 10,500,000-square-foot Venetian Macao is modeled on its sister casino resort The Venetian Las Vegas, and is the sixth-largest building in the world by floor area. The Venetian Macao is the largest casino in the world, and the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. The main hotel tower was finished and in July 2007 and the resort was officially opened on 28 August 2007. The Venetian Macao has 3000 suites, 1,200,000 sq ft of convention space, 1,600,000 sq ft of retail, 550,000 square feet of casino space with 3400 slot machines as well as 800 gambling tables and a 15,000 seat CotaiArena for entertainment and sports events.

The Venetian Macao reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article