Feedbacks for the Exchange Program in Japan 2008

My name is Trang. I am a 4th year student of Vietnam National University - Hanoi. In April, AIKOM offered my university an exchange program in Japan. I am not the one who received that scholarship. However, I have some feedbacks on this program. Firstly, I think AIKOM should have an official announcement of the awardee or just sending us an email so that we can go on our tendency. Only by going to university and asking the lecturer then we manage to know the results. It is quite confusing to us. Secondly, I also queried about the criteria. AIKOM required that only 3rd-year and 4th-year students can apply to this program. But when we, the 4th-year students, applied to this program, you said that we have to stop graduating this year then you only made consideration, which means we have to stop doing thesis and collecting the BA degree. Not collecting BA degree does not matter but we HAVE to do thesis this year. Or else we have to delay it for other 2 years. Because the thesis-presenting time is in June whereas exchange program ends in late July. Thus, next time, I suggest AIKOM not offering this program to 4th-year students anymore; then, no one has to face such wonders like I do now.
ID
Hanoi, Ha Noi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article