Advanced Reviewer

Fraud and deceit

Anthony Raymond973 Circle DriveBaltimore, MD 212274**-**7-0837traymond51@***.com I invite anyone to contact me for additional information. BEWARE OF DONALD J. TRUMP AS AN EMPLOYER-HE OWES ME WAGES, AND MY MANY CALLS ARE IGNORED I worked for a Donald Trump organization as a Regional Sales Manager. My compensation was commission oriented. I was never paid for some services rendered. In the last two weeks, I have made over a dozen calls to his offices in New York. Usually the numbers just ring indefinitely. There is no opportunity to speak with anyone, nor leave a message. Twice an actual operator did address my call and then again I was forwarded to another number that just rang indefinitely. It is pitiful to treat someone like this, particularly since my family are his supporters. However, I now have serious concerns not only about his debt, but how difficult he has made it to speak with anyone in his organization. If this is how he treats his employees, and former employees, then I wonder how he will treat world leaders should he become president. My concerns were about a very small financial nature. Perhaps when this letter appears in the internet, his organization will reach out to me to resolve any differences. I do resent having to spend my time dealing with this issue.
ID
Alexandria, Virginia
Cons
  • All
Reason of review
Fraud
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article