NORTHERN LEASING IS A RIP-OFF!

These people sneak into your business on the back of credit card processors who come into your business to set you up with a credit card machine. The processor doesn't tell you anything about Northern Leasing and they just start taking their lease payment out of your checking account. They charge you 5 times what the machine would cost if you just buy it and won't let you out of the lease even though they were signed up without your knowledge. Our machine wasn't compatible with our telephone lines. Another machine was sent and it wouldn't work either. Both have been returned and they say that it is a non-cancellable contract. What a rip-off. Why should anyone have to pay for something that wouldn't work.

The complaint I just filed has me in Reston,VA....I am in Port Charlotte,Fl

We are victims of Northern leasing. An "independant" rep.

came to our business and had my wife sign a lease with LSI. A few days later,the rep. Michael Filzenger brought in an old processing machine.When he saw our machine,he said we didn't need theirs.He left our business with his machine and told my wife he would CANCEL the lease with LSI and return the machine.A few days later we got a letter stating that LSI transferred the lease to Northern..We DID NOT sign another aggrement with Northern..now they have been taking money out of our account. My wife finally closed that account so they couldn't get more money.Now we get calls every day to our home and business.I the rep.

didn't return the machine,are we expected to pay 'till the day we die? The NYBBB has over 900 complaints.

We filed complaints with the BBB,FTC,NY State Atty.Gen,and the Ny Consumer Protection Board..Also note that Northern has an alternate address which is the same as LSI..Bait and Switch,paper shuffle,etc...They know how to operate a great scam!!! They need to be stopped...I anxiously await my day in court...They alsohave a class-action suit against them with a NY Law Firm...Thank You

View more comments (1)
ID
Decatur, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article