Joyce M Vcb

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Ripon, California

Subscription should not have been renewed

Original review Apr 07, 2023
Hello. I cannot get a call through to you from the United States. I enrolled for a one-year student subscription for $29.00. My subscription was for one year. The subscription was automatically renewed without advance notice for $129.00. I did not want to renew the subscription and cannot afford to pay $129 for a subscription. Please cancel this subscription and issue a credit to my credit card for the erroneous charge. My account number is TS1925****. My log-in ID is brooksjm@***.edu.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Very difficult for an international customer to communicate about a subscription. The company's email response to my request said I have to call the subscription department. However, I cannot get a call through from the United States to the subscription department in England.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article