Nikisha H Ztl

Needs a old newspapers details or a pdf.

It is not a complaint but more a request. I really want to talk with anyone from the telegraph India & sort some issue.

Please please contact me through the email or any call.

I really need a newspaper of some other date. It's an eager request.

Please fulfill this minimum request of mine.

I would be very much thankful to you.

Preferred solution: A copy of an old newspaper either pdf Or a form that would be possible. I am ready to pay extra for it. If needed

Himanshu K Ccw

Verified Reviewer

Service Issue in Ranchi, Jharkhand

I am writing to ask if the Telegraph newspaper gets delivered in Ranchi to ask if the Telegraph newspaper gets delivered in Ranchi or not. At present, the delivery guys say that they do not have access to the Telegraph newspaper. I live at this address:

Singhmore, Ranchi, 834003

Pros:
  • Honesty
Cons:
  • No cons

Preferred solution: Service In My area

User's recommendation: Very Likely

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article