Rado sold me a dud watch and wont fix it

I have always wanted to buy a Rado watch but until recently they were out of my price range. Recently I could finally afford one. Unfortunately the watch they sold me has a faulty wristband and keeps falling off my wrist. It is still under warrantly so I sent it to their office in Melbourne, Australia. I was very clear in phone calls, follow up emails and a hardcopy telling them the watchband was at fault, but they eventually sent it back having done a "Partial repair quartz current caliber". I got in touch with them again advising they had fixed the wrong thing. Again the watch was sent by courier to Rado in Melbourne, Australia. Now they want to charge me $1094 for changing the watchband and an aditional $25 for freight and handling. This is to fix a fault in the watchband since the day I got it!!! DONT BUY A RADO. THEY DO NOT LOOK AFTER THEIR CUSTOMERS. I am still in shock at the moment that they are going to charge me for an inherent fault in their own product. I have owned numerous watches over my 50+ years of life e.g. Omega, Citizen, etc. Not one of these other watches have ever fallen off my wrist continually like this watch does. I am about to advise them by email that I do not accept their offer to charge me over $1000 for a fault in this RADO watch. I will let you know how this goes.
ID
Artarmon, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article