RIPPOFF AT THE STORAGE CENTER

RIPPOFF AT THE STORAGE CENTER
"The Storage Center "located on Red Bud Lane in Round Rock Texas where I rented a unit, paid in full, and have my personal property stored, is being denied entry by the store manager unless I pay $150 for allegedly leaving trash in front of the unit, which I deny to the fullest. I fell like I am being extorted. The corporation, "Brookwood Properties" located in Baton Rouge LA also has refused to release my property unless I paid $75 because the manager of the unit has a picture of trash in front of my unit. My opinion is this is a frivolous scam upon the consumer.
ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

The Storage Center is the company which specializes in storing of personal goods and business units of their customers. In section of personal goods the firm has a capacity for storing of seasonal furniture, appliances, patio and lawn equipment, clothing, books, skis, exercise equipment, scuba gear, camping equipment. For corporate clients The Storage Center can offer services for safe keeping of seasonal or excess equipment, business files, inventory/supplies records, extra office furniture, and samples. The important features of company servicing are the 24-hour computer-controlled access gates, perimeter fencing, climate-controlled units, resident control of keys, and low-cost insurance available. The company has storage locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. That is why offices of the company equally distributed in all these three regions.

The Storage Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article